chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] a request

  • From: erica rothman <erothman AT mindspring.com>
  • To: chpac <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] a request
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 10:42:49 -0500

Hi all -

we are in the process of deciding on a date for our Self Portrait Project Panel. We were hoping to hold it at the Hargraves Center on Thursday, April 22nd but it turns out that that date isn't available. It is available on the following sunday.

Our committee is debating the advantages/disadvantages of a weekday evening vs. a Sunday afternoon. What is your experience with this? Please tell us your opinion so that we can go ahead and pick a date. We might be able to get the Culbreth school on the 22nd.

Please let Kate know by 4:00 today if you have an opinion on Sunday vs. a weekday evening.

thanks,
Erica

  • [Chpac-staff] a request, erica rothman, 03/10/2004