chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC February Meeting

  • From: Andrew Ross <andrewwross AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Kate Billings" <kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Cc: chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC February Meeting
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:51:53 -0500

I'm in agreement that we should stay at Town Hall and eat there. I like Flying Burrito, but we probably won't have enough time -- especially since we don't know exactly when we'll need to go before council.

I'm up for any food options, and maybe "bring your own" whatever would work best? Or having a couple pizzas delivered? If we move to the lounge to eat, we'll be able to watch the progress of the meeting on TV (and thus know when it is time for us to go).

Kate, has a specific agenda for this meeting been posted?

Andrew
Andrew Ross Photography & Video
home: 919.929.9684
mobile: 919.260.7537