chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Last night's Communications Committee meeting

  • From: "Kate Billings" <kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Last night's Communications Committee meeting
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:53:15 -0500

Hi CHPAC,

As you all know, the Communications Committee met last night to discuss the latest logo designs (that were emailed to everybody 10/23/03).

After great discussion, the committee decided that the CHPAC should hold off on this project, based on the uncertainty of the Commission’s name over the next several months and based on the comments from Commission members regarding the latest logo designs (both emailed ahead of time and made by committee members at the meeting last night).

For the time being, a temporary Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission title treatment will be used.

In the meantime, we will continue working on the website design.  Jonathan and Jeff, the Communications Committee co-chairs, have asked everybody to come up with a list of five items (or more) that you would like to see on the website (i.e. a calendar of events, links to other arts organizations, photos and descriptions of all Percent for Art projects, etc.) so that we can start mapping out the site.  Please email your thoughts to Jeff, Jonathan, or me.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Best,

Kate

  • [Chpac-staff] Last night's Communications Committee meeting, Kate Billings, 10/29/2003