ch-scene - MARV at Nightlight

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Aaron Smithers <ansmithers AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: MARV at Nightlight
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 10:22:14 -0400

I miss seeing emails about upcoming shows so here is one:

Lots of stuff upcoming at Nightlight.
Really, really appreciate their All-Mask-All-Times-Indoors policy and
attention to air filtration.

This one looks pretty good to me Saturday,
Celebrating the release of Marv's "Basse Danse" c65 on New Body...

MARV //
keyboard duo, fresh off tour, born-again, but still damned. Feel free jazz.
WARNING: The DX7 is back in the rig.

CORNELIUS F. VAN STAFRIN III //
ritualistic, raw ambient, literally burning down the club

CHINCHORRO //
excellent loop-based experimentalist, transportive and dream-like
sonicscapes

HARDFACE //
reeds and tapes play a game of dice

GLYN MAIER (DJ) //
Enmossed label honcho selecting tracks before/between/after the lives sets.

Doors 8:30 / Music 9:00 | $10 | all ages | vax + mask

  • MARV at Nightlight, Aaron Smithers, 04/29/2022