ch-scene - [Internationalist] 4th Annual Cabaret & Pie Auction Fundraiser March 18th

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: internationalistbooks AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Internationalist] 4th Annual Cabaret & Pie Auction Fundraiser March 18th
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 14:49:26 -0400

Friday, March 18th
Nightlight Bar & Club
405 W. Rosemary St, Chapel Hill
Doors: 7:00pm
$5-15 sliding scale

Join us for our 4th Cabaret & Pie Auction! We'll have all sorts of amazing acts, performances, skits, and more. We will be auctioning off amazing, delicious pies between performances. Please come out for an evening of entertainment and support Carrboro's only bookstore! Help us celebrate 35 years and counting of incredible community! Please contact ibookseventcalendar AT gmail.com if you want to perform or contribute a pie for the auction.

Join the Facebook event here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1691269514449718/

The annual Cabaret is our biggest fundraising event of the year, so if you can't make it to the event, please consider supporting Internationalist Books & Community Center by donating or becoming a sustaining donor. Community financial support is crucial to our ability to maintain a space that can be used free of charge for meetings, events, workshops, and speakers. You can donate online and subscribe to our sustainer program through our website at internationalistbooks.org.

---

Unsubscribe or update your subscription information here: