ch-scene - [Internationalist] Join us tomorrow at the new Internationalist Books for our opening day!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: internationalistbooks AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Internationalist] Join us tomorrow at the new Internationalist Books for our opening day!
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 15:54:40 -0400

Hello all!

The big day is almost here. Tomorrow, Sunday September 28th, we'll be opening the doors of our new space at 101 Lloyd Street in Carrboro. It's been a wild week - continuing fundraising, packing and moving the old store, finishing construction, getting in tons of new orders, and getting the new space ready for tomorrow. There has been an amazing crew of folks working for the last several months on the move and this new space, and so much inspiring support for what we're doing. We're so moved by what this space means to the collective and our community, and can't wait to share our gratitude and the results of all of this hard work.

If you haven't been, make sure to check out the website <internationalistbooks.org> for updates from our fundraising committee!

There's so much to say and share, but we've got to get back to a beautiful new space full of volunteers bustling around getting ready for tomorrow. We'll see you there!

With love,
the collective at Internationalist Books and Community Center

---

Unsubscribe or update your subscription information here: