ch-scene - Paperhand Holiday Auction and More!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Paperhand Puppet Intervention" <donovan AT paperhand.org>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Paperhand Holiday Auction and More!
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 09:48:14 -0500

If you can't see this message please use this link:
http://app.scsend.net/?q=email/view&group_idno=1&outgoing_idno=6232994&email_idno=843

4th Annual Holiday Auction
Saturday, December 14

Join us for our 4th annual Holiday Auction!  We will have many gorgeous items
up for sale with professional auctioneer Gary Phillips as well as food, live
music, and amazing discounts on our merch!  Come find that perfect unique
gift for the holidays and help us make space for puppets to come!

Studio Clean-Up & Auction Sneak Peak
Saturday, November 23
We need organizers and special helpers to get the studio to a good
functioning place for the season ahead.  Come out to our studio clean-up day,
help with our yearly puppet storge shuffle, and get a sneak peak at what you
might be able to snag at the auction!
Visit www.paperhand.org http://www.paperhand.org for more!

The Big Reveal at Duke Gardens
Sunday, December 8 at 2:00pm
Join us for this vigorous variety show perfect for all ages. Featuring rod
puppets, masks, giant puppets, music, and more!  Join your friendly
neighborhood puppeteers for an afternoon of story, adventure, comedy and
inspiration.
Click on the image below for a sneak peak video.
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6BPPgaf8BQ&feature=youtu.be
Where: Doris Duke Center.
Cost: $15; $12 Gardens members & Duke students/staff; $8 for children under
age 14. Parking fees apply.
For info and tickets call:  919-668-1707 tel:919-668-1707 .

Kaira Ba Indiegogo Campaign
There's still time to help support Kaira Ba, a band close to our heart as
they raise funds to create their next album!  Find out all the info you need
to know just by one click.
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/diali-cissokho-kaira-ba-records-their-2nd-album/x/4715917

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/diali-cissokho-kaira-ba-records-their-2nd-album/x/4715917

  • Paperhand Holiday Auction and More!, Paperhand Puppet Intervention, 11/11/2013