ch-scene - Only 3 Weeks Left in Chapel Hill!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Donovan" <donovan AT paperhand.org>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Only 3 Weeks Left in Chapel Hill!
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 10:31:11 -0400

If you can't see this message please use this link:
http://app.scsend.net/?q=email/view&group_idno=1&outgoing_idno=6209938&email_idno=843

INVISIBLE EARTH
Only 3 Weeks Left at the
Forest Theatre!
A paradoxical pageant of hope, impending doom and planetary possibilities.
The Monkeys of the Modern World, explore the workings of the world and ask;
What is our nature? Are we creators or buffoons? Are we evolving?  The great
unfolding mystery of the Invisible Earth is upon us!  Featuring the Dance of
Domestication and a cast of goats, chickens, pigs and trilobites.  New this
year, music created by critically acclaimed composer Ari Picker of Lost in
the Trees and an all new Paperhand band. Join us for an evening of
exploration, enchantment, and ancient creatures!

Aug 9-Sept 1 at The Forest Theatre
Sept 13-15 at The NC Museum of Art
Photo courtesy of Lee Capps Photography.

Don't forget there are matinee performances these last Sundays in Chapel Hill
at 3:00 and a special Labor Day performance Mon, Sept 2 at 7:00!
Photo courtesy of Lee Capps Photography
Photo Courtesy of Lee Capps Photography
Puppeteer Corner
Check out  this Indiegogo campaign
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/help-me-get-there from long-time Paperhand
puppeteer, Zella Magoo.  Zella is raising funds to travel to the Unschool
Adventures writing retreat this fall in Colorado and we couldn't be prouder.
Come see INVISIBLE EARTH and hear Zella narrate the final section of the show
which she also contributed to the write.

Visit www.paperhand.org http://www.paperhand.org for more!

  • Only 3 Weeks Left in Chapel Hill!, Donovan, 08/22/2013