ch-scene - Music News

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mark Holland <mrkholland8 AT gmail.com>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Subject: Music News
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 13:53:45 -0500

Hello All!
I am about to hit the road for a few regional dates. If you are in or
near Charleston, Greenville, S.C., and Asheville, come by for a drink and
say hey:

1/24, Home Team BBQ (West Ashley), Charleston, 9-12 am
1/25, The Nosedive, Greenville, SC, 9-12 am
1/26, 5 Walnut, Asheville, 10-12 am

No cover for any of these places. I will have the new Holland Brothers
release, Dueling Devils, for sale. It was a Bandcamp best seller the week
it was released. You can listen for free or buy here:
http://euramericansoul.com/album/dueling-devils

Two reviews have come out this week from different writers on the
Progarchy.com site. One for Jennyanykind's 1995 record Mythic:
http://progarchy.com/2013/01/18/the-myth-of-jennyanykind/

And one for the Holland Brothers new split cd:
http://progarchy.com/2013/01/05/back-at-the-crossroads-the-holland-brothers-dueling-devils/

My No Depression interview if you did not catch it:
http://www.nodepression.com/profiles/blogs/an-interview-with-mark-holland-life-after-jennyanykind

--
Best regards,

Mark Holland

http://www.reverbnation.com/mrkholland

* If you would like off the mailing list, just let me know.
<http://mrkholland.tumblr.com/>

  • Music News, Mark Holland, 01/19/2013