ch-scene - Re: Tar Heel Sound Fest

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Dave Yarwood <dave.yarwood AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Tar Heel Sound Fest
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 15:17:16 -0500

Not to toot my own horn, but the Local 506 show will host the reunion of
Antibubbles! We broke up roughly a year ago, but we're back together now,
and this will be our first show since.

There are lots of other awesome bands playing, though, so check 'em all out!

Dave / Antibubbles
www.antibubbles.com

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 1:40 PM, <bstevens.nc AT gmail.com> wrote:

> New, mostly local, festival coming in January to Chapel Hill. White
> Cascade, Bryce Eiman, Jeb Bishop and more. Also featuring Noise-rock
> masters Microwaves from Pittsburgh.
>
> January 12, 2012
> Local 506, Nightlight, The Cave
> tarheelsoundfest.com

  • Re: Tar Heel Sound Fest, Dave Yarwood, 01/08/2013