ch-scene - Salad Days: DC Hardcore Redux

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: TonUp North Carolina <bullcityrumble AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Salad Days: DC Hardcore Redux
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 06:57:15 -0800 (PST)

I cannot fully express how important DC Punk/Hardcore was to me growing up.=
As I'm sure some of you are aware, a new documentary is in the process of =
being finished about the scene and last weekend there was a series of shows=
to celebrate the music. A couple of us Durham guys went to this great week=
end of music and blogged about it. You can check out the results and read a=
bout some other motorcycle stuff we do locally/nationally here:=20

http://tonup-nc.blogspot.com/2013/01/salad-days-dc-hardcore-redux.html

  • Salad Days: DC Hardcore Redux, TonUp North Carolina, 01/04/2013