ch-scene - Big Puppet Holiday Event tomorrow!!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Paperhand Puppet Intervention <donovan AT paperhand.org>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Big Puppet Holiday Event tomorrow!!
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 04:09:30 -0500

Hello Friends.

Below are the details of our Holiday Puppet Auction and Celebration.
We'll have Bevel Summers and the Ayr Mountaineers providing fabulous music.
Also, Will Ridenour on Kora from 6-7.
Vimala's Curry Blossom Cafe will provide food for the 1st 100 hungry
individuals or so.
Gary Phillips will be auctioneering the masks and puppets at 8.
There is a silent auction and a "pay what you can" table as well.
Merch will be marked down to rock bottom prices!
Just $5 for T-shirts and DVD's.
$1 for posters.
And some stuff like "I Am An Insect" DVD's are free!
Did I mention the door prizes?

This is a benefit for Paperhand so, please bring either cash or a checkbook
and help keep the puppets alive and thriving in the coming year.

Join us in Saxapahaw for a fun and festive evening.
6079 Swepsonville-Saxapahaw Rd, Saxapahaw, NC 27253.

If you feel generous and can't make it... send a check to Paperhand Puppet
Intervention to 6530 Whitney Rd. Graham, NC 27253.

Thanks!
The Paperhand Crew

  • Big Puppet Holiday Event tomorrow!!, Paperhand Puppet Intervention, 11/30/2012