ch-scene - Hopscotch pass looking for home

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: matt kalb <matt.kalb AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Hopscotch pass looking for home
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 15:13:36 -0400

Hi all. I went and bought one too many Hopscotch passes of the 3-day
All-Shows variety and would love to find a taker for my extra. I'm asking
$110, which is the price without the convenience fee. Write me back directly
if you're interested.

It can be forwarded via email (and I suppose you could even pay me via
PayPal), if the prospect of meeting me in person is a deal-breaker, which
believe me I get that.

Thanks,

Matt
[Sent from my (product name blurred)]