ch-scene - Friday 2/17: Antibubbles(last show?), Trepak

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Dave Yarwood <dave.yarwood AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Friday 2/17: Antibubbles(last show?), Trepak
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 11:23:56 -0500

Just a heads up that Antibubbles are playing this Friday (2/17) at the
Nightlight with Trepak (the fantastic orchestral pop brainchild of Seamus
Kenney, of SNMNMNM fame)

It's doors 9, show 9:30, $5
and following the show will be the Nightlight's Mid-Century Modern
(50's-60's) Dance Party with DJ's Craig Powell and Montgomery Morris!

I'm a little sad to report that this will be Antibubbles' last show before
we go on an indefinite hiatus. I might resurrect Antibubbles at some point,
but it'll be some months/years from now when the time is right.

Seeya Friday!

Dave / Antibubbles
www.antibubbles.com

  • Friday 2/17: Antibubbles(last show?), Trepak, Dave Yarwood, 02/12/2012