ch-scene - [Internationalist] Announcing: Bob Sheldon Day 2012!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: internationalistbooks AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Internationalist] Announcing: Bob Sheldon Day 2012!
  • Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 18:54:45 -0500

Internationalist Books Members,

In a few weeks, on Tuesday
February 21, old friends and new will be gathering at Internationalist
Books to celebrate the life of the man, Bob Sheldon, who continues to
inspire countless people, even 21 years after his murder.

This is a
save-the-date for anyone interested in celebrating with us. We will
begin festivities around 7pm, and will have a few people speaking and
sharing their Bob Sheldon stories with us. We will also be giving out
this year's Bob Sheldon award (to the Human Rights Center, or HRC).

If
you have a story that you would like to share with everyone, please let
us know! This event is all about Bob and his legacy, so the more people
who come out to share, the better! :)

Thank you and look for your
formal invitation with more details in the next week!

---

Unsubscribe or update your subscription information here: