ch-scene - the BIG Something & The Family @ Local 506 Thursday Feb 2

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Lee Crumpton" <lee AT homegrownmusic.net>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: the BIG Something & The Family @ Local 506 Thursday Feb 2
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 12:18:07 -0500

The BIG Something returns to the Local 506 in Chapel Hill this Thursday!

Check out their new live album: Mad Science: Live at the Costume Ball for
FREE here: http://BigSomething.bandcamp.com The album was captured live at
the Lincoln Theatre in Raleigh in front of 600+ costumed fans.

About the Local 506 show:
We are officially giving this show a theme: THE GLOW! Let's make the room
glow! We'll be giving away a ton of free glowsticks at our merch table and
we'd love to see everyone get decked out in their finest glow accessories.
Whoever puts together the best Glow ensemble will win a VIP mystery box put
together by the band.
Also we are very excited to have a great new band from Greensboro opening
the show - THE FAMILY!
Please come early and catch their set at 9 PM and help us get the party
started! Let's show Chapel Hill how we do it.

Doors at 8:30. Show at 9.
$7 Cover. 18 and up.

Tour dates:
Feb 2 - Local 506 - Chapel Hill, NC w/The Family
Feb 3 - The Fat Frogg - Elon, NC
Feb 4 - Blue Bourbon Jacks - High Point, NC
Feb 16 - The One Stop - Asheville, NC w/Rubblebucket
Feb 17 - The Garage - Winston Salem, NC
Feb 18 - The Pour House Music Hall - Raleigh, NC w/Pseudo Blue
Feb 24 - Martin's Downtown - Roanoke, VA
Feb 25 - The Whiskey - Wilmington, NC
March 1 - Band Together Benefit - Lincoln Theatre - Raleigh, NC
March 3 - The Blind Tiger - Greensboro, NC w/Matter of Fact
March 15 - Motorco Music Hall - Durham, NC w/KinGator
March 17 - The Evening Muse - Charlotte, NC w/KinGator
March 23 - The Fat Frogg - Elon, NC w/Big Daddy Love

www.BigSomething.net

  • the BIG Something & The Family @ Local 506 Thursday Feb 2, Lee Crumpton, 01/30/2012