ch-scene - [Internationalist] Fwd: Event with Japanese activists cancelled!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: internationalistbooks AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Internationalist] Fwd: Event with Japanese activists cancelled!
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 11:48:31 -0500

FYI everyone, the event tonight "Anti-Capitalist Movements in Japan
after the Fukushima Disaster" has been canceled. PLease see below for
details concerning the cancellation and rain-date.

I'm so very sorry
everyone and I hope you can make it to the new date tomorrow night.

Laurin @ Internationalist Books