ch-scene - Last day to pledge to my Kickstarter campaign.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mump <gilbertgeorgeneal AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Last day to pledge to my Kickstarter campaign.
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 04:57:52 -0700 (PDT)

Last day! Will we make it? Or will we not? No way to know, but there's
one day left. If you have not already done so, please visit my
Kickstarter page and throw some duckets in the...bucket. Any amount
will help. Thank you very much! This is to contribute to the
realization of my fourth set of original music, "No Hard Feelings".

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1693912192/no-hard-feelings-my-fourth-album

  • Last day to pledge to my Kickstarter campaign., Mump, 11/01/2011