ch-scene - H'ween Dance party and last chance for Love and Robots

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Paperhand Puppet Intervention <donovan AT paperhand.org>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: H'ween Dance party and last chance for Love and Robots
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 13:53:31 -0400

Dear Friends and Fans,

We have added a big ole ...
Halloween Dance Party!!!
to our Oct line up and we hope you'll join us.

Sat OCT 29th @ the http://www.hawriverballroom.com/event/58125/ in Saxapahaw.
7- midnight. Free!
Families come early, with costumes of course, and play games and dance to
great music from around the world and right here in our backyards.
Then, adults stick around for the late night costume ball and dance party
extraordinaire!

We'll be bringing plenty of masks and puppets to the event but, please bring
your own invention or alter ego or whatever, but, bring it!

***Also, This Sunday, October 9th, is the LAST DAY to give support to Jimmy Magoo's
<<http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/38440306/love-and-robots-a-rock-opera>>
to record Love and Robots on a classic double album, and a lot of money yet to be raised.
Please consider visiting the link below, making a pledge, and helping to spread the word!
<<http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/38440306/love-and-robots-a-rock-opera>>

Thank you!
The Paperhand Crew

  • H'ween Dance party and last chance for Love and Robots, Paperhand Puppet Intervention, 10/07/2011