ch-scene - Re: WXDU's 6th Annual Record Fair, Sat. Oct. 1st, 11am-4 pm @ Duke Coffeehouse!!!!!!!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Christiane Voisin <christiane.voisin AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: WXDU's 6th Annual Record Fair, Sat. Oct. 1st, 11am-4 pm @ Duke Coffeehouse!!!!!!!
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 10:29:48 -0400

FOOD TRUCK CHANGE for WXDU Record Fair this weekend -- OnlyBurger just
cancelled so we'll have delectable Will &
Pops<http://willandpops.com/Menu_P9S7.html>locavore grilled cheese,
etc. sandwiches taking their place 11:30 am-1 pm!
Pie Pushers will still be there 1-2:30! See you Saturday...

Christiane