ch-scene - Benefit for Africam women farmers wed Sept 14th

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Paperhand Puppet Intervention <donovan AT paperhand.org>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Benefit for Africam women farmers wed Sept 14th
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 12:49:53 -0400

There is a big celebration happening Saxapahaw this wed Sept 14th and we hope
you'll join us. Paperhand will have some puppets there as well as some great
music by Kairaba an afro-pop sensation with many of the Paperhand Band
members Read more below and we hope to see you there!

Saxapahaw Benefit Concert for African Women Farmers:
Nourishing communities from North Carolina to Africa!

http://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/58125 Here

Let's raise the roof of the Haw River Ballroom in joyful celebration as we
harness the power of our local community to make lasting global change! This
is a family-friendly event.

Join musicians Diali Cissokho & Kairaba!, and other local NC artists for an
evening of music and inspiration in the newly renovated Saxapahaw Rivermill
concert and community space. And support central African women farmers working
toward ending hunger and malnutrition in their families and communities.