ch-scene - Re: house show this FRIDAY! Antibubbles & 2 more! food+BEER!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Dave Yarwood <dave.yarwood AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: house show this FRIDAY! Antibubbles & 2 more! food+BEER!
  • Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 15:57:50 -0000

Hello ch-scene!

Just wanted to add that we just recorded a 4-song EP called "Catawampus"
that you can download for FREE right here:
http://antibubbles.bandcamp.com/album/catawampus (it's name your price; $0
is an acceptable price)

or, for the lazy: http://www.mediafire.com/?m118pqa28x4zu2c

It's our first release to feature our current lineup w/ Seth Beard on drums
and Joe Csurpek on bass. We're super proud of it.

Come out to the Layabout on Friday! The 3 bands we're playing with are all
awesome, + grilling out + the Layabout = perfect summer house show. Don't
miss it!!

Dave / Antibubbles
www.antibubbles.com