ch-scene - Musicians! Do you have any instruments you can do without?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mary Brunnemer <marymarymb AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Musicians! Do you have any instruments you can do without?
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 18:06:14 -0400

Consider donating them to Chewning Middle School in Durham. The band
director is trying to help some of the students that do not have the means
to acquire an instrument for band class. If you have an instrument that you
can donate, any contributions would be greatly appreciated. Even if the
instrument may not be in the greatest condition, arrangements can be made
for them to be repaired.

Instruments needed:
- clarinets
- flutes
- trumpets
- saxophones

If you can help, call Chewning Middle School at 919-560-3914 and ask for the
band director. The receptionist should be expecting calls/messages for him.

(I'm posting for a neighbor and have no direct connection here but I thought
there may be people on this list that could help.)

Thanks!
Mary

  • Musicians! Do you have any instruments you can do without?, Mary Brunnemer, 08/03/2011