ch-scene - [Internationalist] A few event updates! Please read :)

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: internationalistbooks AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Internationalist] A few event updates! Please read :)
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 16:58:38 -0000

1.) Regarding Earth First! Movie night tonight:
**Internationalist Books and Croatan Earth First! regret to inform
y'all that we will have to cancel this event! We're really sorry but
there has been an issue with screening the movie that we hoped to
resolve, but were unable to. We will be rescheduling this movie for a
later date, so stay tuned! Since the cancellation was such short
notice, we also do not have a replacement movie to show. We are sorry
if this causes any inconvenience (or heartache :( )***

2.) Don't forget--Internationalist Books Silent Auction Benefit is
TOMORROW! (Friday July 22 at 7pm)
Chapel of the Cross, 304 E Franklin St.
We will be auctioning off several items, but if you cannot make it out
and would still like to make a contribution please visit:
http://www.internationalistbooks.org/index.php?q=civicrm/contribute/transact&reset=1&id=4
. Here you can make a tax-deductible donation right to Internationalist
Books, and we have a sustainer feature in which you can choose to make
recurring donations in whatever amount you choose on whatever schedule you
choose. A common option is to be a $10/month
sustainer.
Also if you haven't renewed your membership in a while, you can do
this online as well, just visit:
http://www.internationalistbooks.org/?q=civicrm/contribute/transact&reset=1&id=2

3.) There will be a demonstration outside of the Greensboro Jail this
Sunday, July 24 in solidarity with the Pelican Bay prisoner hunger
strike. Read more about that at prisonbooks.info. If you are
interested in attending this demo but would like to carpool, send us
an email!

That is all!
Internationalist Books and Community Center
Outreach Committee

---

Unsubscribe or update your subscription information here: