ch-scene - Where is Chip Robinson?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Stephanie Robertson <stephrob57 AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Where is Chip Robinson?
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 18:21:08 -0400

If you were ever a Backslider's fan, you know who I'm talking about. One of
the best "front men", singer and songwriter this area has ever produced!
He'll be here soon and will actually be venturing out of Van Alston's place
in Raleigh to play at the Station Bar in Carrboro. So mark your calendar for
Thursday June 2 and come on out to see this guy as he swings through the
piedmont headed to NYC from Texas. He'll also be rocking it out@
aforementioned Sim's June 3. But Chapel Hill and Carrboro fans- - we do not
have to drive to the capitol city this time! Yeeha!

  • Where is Chip Robinson?, Stephanie Robertson, 05/20/2011