ch-scene - Re: ξζCan not miss the new discount ... this is your preference right choice!ξζ

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Anne Gomez <annemgomez AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <aaronf76 AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: ξζCan not miss the new discount ... this is your preference right choice!ξζ
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 00:21:11 -0000

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen:

My our company grand introduction of a goods big promotions! We sell goods
are, Television (TV), Laptops, Dv, Cameras, mobile phone, Video Games, GPS
system and so on. . . .

There is any need to visit our stores: http://www.shop-boss.com

Looking forward to your joining!

  • Re: ξζCan not miss the new discount ... this is your preference right choice!ξζ, Anne Gomez, 04/26/2011