ch-scene - Re: Stuff to Do: Eugene Chadbourne/Tastuya Nakatani in Raleigh Tuesday

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mary Brunnemer <marymarymb AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Glenn / Local 506 <local506 AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: Stuff to Do: Eugene Chadbourne/Tastuya Nakatani in Raleigh Tuesday
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 00:12:36 -0400

Oh, I'd definitely go if it was at 506 but likely still will at the Pour
House. I fear it will be dated & terrible, BUT they may do a few songs that
make it all worth it.

And Glenn, if Flesh For Lulu calls, BOOK em!

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 9:42 PM, Glenn / Local 506 <local506 AT gmail.com>wrote:

> Gene Loves Jezebel at the Brewery circa '85-86 was awesome, touring on
> the Immigrant album. Of course, I pulled that album out recently and
> it didn't date so well (nor did I back then for liking bands like Gene
> Loves Jezebel!!) Still, I was hoping to book this show at 506 but
> couldn't get them the date...glenn

  • Re: Stuff to Do: Eugene Chadbourne/Tastuya Nakatani in Raleigh Tuesday, Mary Brunnemer, 04/01/2011