ch-scene - Re: Stolen Music Gear

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Evan Rowe <evankrowe AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Andy Hull <andyhull3 AT gmail.com>, Heller <heller.dc AT gmail.com>, Chris Williams <plasticflamepress AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: Stolen Music Gear
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 20:11:52 -0400

Hi Friends

Maple Stave was out of town when this happened, so due to much of our gear
being with us in NY and the fact that Heller/Greer's gear is both nicer and
more proximate to the door, we got off very lightly. Only thing we know for
sure so far that's missing of ours is a

"Joe's" 1x15 Bass Cabinet

intended to allow stacking of multiple cabinets. Constructed of layers of
3/4" ply and 1/4" ply, covered with a fiberglass resin, then painted.
Speaker grill is perforated metal affixed with hex-head bolts and washers.
Speaker is an EVM-15B, 400W 8ohm. Approximately 20"x24"x18", and ported at
the bottom--these were built based on the EV TL606/Dietz specs. Has
"MPLSTV" stenciled in yellow paint on the top, though not likely any more.
Two (2) 1/4" phone jacks on the back, locking type with red tabs. No
manufacturer label; this was a small company out of Trenton in the
mid-80's.

A picture is here:
http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu288/evankrowe/AHbaritonerig.jpg

It's in the middle, on its side.

If you wouldn't mind keeping an eye out we'd appreciate it.

thanks

=Evan +MPLSTV