ch-scene - [Internationalist] Reminder Bob Sheldon Day Tomorrow 6:30 Pm

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: internationalistbooks AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Internationalist] Reminder Bob Sheldon Day Tomorrow 6:30 Pm
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 17:36:03 -0500

Did you know that Bob Sheldon day is an official Chapel Hill town holiday? Come and celebrate it with us Tomorrow night at the Store 405 W Franklin.

Reception and appetizers begin promptly at 6:30 pm, Then at 7:00 we'll start off the night with a performance by the Sacrificial Poets, followed by words from friends, family, and past internationalist books volunteers, and presentation of the Bob Sheldon Award to the Sanitation 2.

After that we will begin a spirited march to the site where Bob was assassinated, accompanied by Cakalak Thunder, North Carolina's radical marching band. After that we'll end at IBooks with desserts and time for people to share stories and plan for the future.

I'm especially looking forward to meeting old friends of the store.
Lydia Thea <A3
919-942-1740

---

Unsubscribe or update your subscription information here: