ch-scene - Love Fest and great show coming soon.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Paperhand Puppet Intervention <donovan AT paperhand.org>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Love Fest and great show coming soon.
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 18:28:49 -0500

Hello out there in puppet land,

We have a big ole dance and Love Fest happening tomorrow Saturday feb 12th.
From 7-11 come out and shake what your mamma gave you to a great mix of
classic soul, funk, pop, world, and fusion while the giant puppets look on.
Don't miss this community event for all ages.
Also.... mark your calendars... tell your friends...

PAPERHAND PUPPET INTERVENTION
PRESENTS
"THE BIG TENT CABARET ROAD SHOW!"
A FAMILY FUN EXTRAVAGANZA FEATURING MASKS, PUPPETS, AND LIVE MUSIC.
AND, INTRIDUCING
"LUMANITY"
WHERE LIGHT MEETS THE HUMAN FORM AND THE RESULT IS PURE MAGIC!

WHERE: THE ARTSCENTER IN CARRBORO.
WHEN:FEB 24 - MAR 5 THUR'S, FRI'S, AND SAT'S @ 7:00pm
MATINEE'S: SAT THE 26TH @ 11am, SAT THE 4TH @ 4pm
SUNDAYS @ 2pm.
TICKETS: AVAILABLE ONLINE OR AT THE BOX OFFICE 919-929-2787
WWW.ARTSCENTERLIVE.ORG
www.artscenterlive.org

We hope to see you out supporing local art and community with us, your
friendly neighborhood puppeteers.
With love and respect,
The Paperhand Crew

  • Love Fest and great show coming soon., Paperhand Puppet Intervention, 02/11/2011