ch-scene - help with identifying area music labels

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Sarah Riazati <sarahriazati AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: help with identifying area music labels
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 19:55:33 -0000

Hi everyone,

My name is Sarah, and I'm a journalism student at UNC. I'm working on a
capstone project featuring various subjects in the local music scene, and
I'd like to create an infographic about labels in the Triangle. I need some
help identifying all the labels here though, so that's why I'm reaching out
to all of you!

If you find yourself with the knowledge and a minute of free time, please
e-mail me back with names of labels, names of their owners, locations, web
and/or contact info, whatever you happen to know!

Thanks so much,

Sarah

--
Sarah Riazati
UNC-Chapel Hill 2011

  • help with identifying area music labels, Sarah Riazati, 01/18/2011