ch-scene - New Years Eve Party

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <hepstyle AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: New Years Eve Party
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 17:02:08 -0500

I know most of you are in the know, but not everyone is on Facebook and so
I'm sending this out for my own peace of mind!

http://motorcomusic.com/motorboat-new-years-eve

The Wusses are teaming up with Jeff and King this year to bring you the NYE
party of the decade! DJ's, soft rock, hors d’ oeuvres, and a champagne
toast, among other things! Dress up and save at the door! Secret new tunes
from the Wusses that I've only spilled to a select few people! Wembley
plays at 10, wusses at 11, and DJ's all night in the "suite stateroom" off
to the side!

How long has it been since you've seen the Wusses? Since Gordy West's
untimely death? Since CJ Bunks's stock in vinyl siding went through the
roof? Since Josiah Yoder's mysterious pair of sex change operations? This
is it, folks, full repertoire, full on smooth, love in the air!

http://www.thewusses.com has no information because this is so obviously the
place to be Friday night that their ministry of propaganda took the summer,
fall, and winter off.

--
Der Weg ist das Ziel

  • New Years Eve Party, James Hepler, 12/28/2010