ch-scene - SOC ROVERS need loud brass to HONK up our streets in 2011

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: ShannonM <learnaboutlistening AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: SOC ROVERS need loud brass to HONK up our streets in 2011
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 06:49:19 -0800 (PST)

Scene of the Crime Rovers is starting our 5th season of organized
chaos and musical antics with a 6 week rehearsal season starting Jan
30 of 2011. We need you! Got an old instrument in the closet that
you can get mobile with?
Join us - we accept musicians at all levels of ability.
I've posted a classified ad online at the Indy with lots more details
and links to videos, myspace, and our blogspot to give you an idea of
what it's like to be a Rover and what the commitment is to join:

http://classifieds.indyweek.com/details.cfm?searchOnlineCategoryID=303&id=2192868612&h=SOC%20ROVERS%20need%20loud%20brass&sortType=0&offset=1

If you've got questions or plan to join us, email me!
Shannon at:
learnaboutlistening AT yahoo.com

Thanks!

  • SOC ROVERS need loud brass to HONK up our streets in 2011, ShannonM, 12/28/2010