ch-scene - Re: Fwd: New Rock from Raleigh!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Pistil the Band <band AT pistiltheband.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: New Rock from Raleigh!
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 01:26:34 -0500

If it's not cuddlecore, I'm not interested.

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 8:27 PM, <scotty AT deathtofalsehoperecords.com> wrote:

> haa I had to so sound for the original crabcore band.
> Fuck it sucked.
> Also hey ross the kutchmas say we need to be pals.

------------------
"There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is
translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in
all of time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never
exist through any other medium and it will be lost. The world will not have
it. It is not your business to determine how good it is nor how valuable nor
how it compares with other expressions. It is your business to keep it yours
clearly and directly, to keep the channel open. You do not even have to
believe in yourself or your work. You have to keep yourself open and aware
to the urges that motivate you. Keep the channel open. ... No artist is
pleased. [There is] no satisfaction whatever at any time. There is only a
queer divine dissatisfaction, a blessed unrest that keeps us marching and
makes us more alive than the others" -- Martha Graham