ch-scene - Tickets available on our website!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Paperhand Puppet <donovan AT paperhand.org>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Tickets available on our website!
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 16:19:25 -0400

Hello Puppet People, (tickets for "Love and Robots" click
http://www.paperhand.org/)

Here, we have arrived at the Day of the Dead and we remember our loved ones
who have passed over to the other side. We remember Kevin Brock and his
passing on this day 2 years ago. We continue to strive to carry the light of
inspiration that Kevin ignited in all of us who knew him. Thank you Kevin and
all our ancestors and relations for the many gifts which we continue to
recieve.

The fall is a bessing, as we bathe in Autumnal light and don our scarves and
sweaters. Creative juices are flowing and exciting things are happening.
Please read below for details and help us spread the word!

This Thanksgiving (Nov 26,27,28)weekend and the 2 that follow (Dec
,3,4,5,10,11,12) we are rebooting.....
"Love and Robots"
A puppet rock opera in zeros and ones.

We've spiced up the re-mix with some additional scenes , music, and shadows.
This is a great family-fun show that recieved rave reviews, including 4 and
1/2 stars from the INDY!
HEre's the crucial info:

Thanksgiving weekend, Nov 26, 27, & 28 at Burning Coal Theatre in Raleigh.
Shows start at 7:30 fri, sat, sun with a matinee' on Sun at 2pm.

Tickets are $20 for adults, $15 for students and seniors, and $10 for kids
ages 4-18, 3 and under free.
Tickets are available now! @ http://www.paperhand.org/
There is a 175 person max at the BC Murphey School so get yours today.

Then, we are bringing the show back to our hometown theatre in
Saxapahaw. @ Paperhand Puppet Studio/Theatre
Dec 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, & 12
Same times and ticket prices as above.
Did I mention that we actually have Tickets available online?!
http://www.paperhand.org/

Thanks to all of you for your continued love and support,
Donovan and the Paperhand Crew

Paperhand's latest adventure in controlled collisions is called "Love and
Robots" which weaves an epic tale of love, sacrifice, triumph and redemption...
with, yes.... ROBOTS!

Come get your circuits blown and your sockets rocked with this annual winter
show featuring: smart shadows, mechanical marvels, and plenty of new puppets
all set to an original musical score by Jimmy Magoo and the PaperHand Band.
001100100101001.