ch-scene - Last minute show 10/27: JACQUELYN LEE/SKYLAR GUDASZ AND THE UGLY GIRLS/THE MOANERS/CUNT BOMB

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Thalia Considine <thalia.considine AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>, africanqueen AT listserv.unc.edu
  • Subject: Last minute show 10/27: JACQUELYN LEE/SKYLAR GUDASZ AND THE UGLY GIRLS/THE MOANERS/CUNT BOMB
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 16:02:58 -0400

Hey there lads and ladies. We've got a super last minute show announcement
over here at the Queen for tomorrow (10/27) at 9pm.

www.myspace.com/jacquelynl
<http://www.myspace.com/jacquelynleeee><http://www.myspace.com/jacquelynleeee>
eeee <http://www.myspace.com/jacquelynleeee>
www.myspace.com/skylargudasz
www.myspace.com/themoaners

In honor of the dark holidays, we're putting on our fangs and carving our
jack-o-lanterns and decking our guitars in black. So wednesday night, trot
out your halloween costumes a few days early, drape yourselves in cobwebs
and partake in some appropriate graveyard music - from jacquelyn lee's
haunting accordian to skylar's songs about ghosts to the groan of melissa's
saw.

Cunt Bomb opens at 9PM, followed by Jacquelyn Lee, Skylar Gudasz and the
Ugly (dead) Girls with guest Charles Cleaver, and !!The Moaners!! rock
things out at the end (they're getting ready to go on the national tour of
their latest album, Nocturnal, so this is a real trick or treat!).

bring your own beer and brains

The African Queen is:
503D N. Greensboro St.
Carrboro, NC
27510

  • Last minute show 10/27: JACQUELYN LEE/SKYLAR GUDASZ AND THE UGLY GIRLS/THE MOANERS/CUNT BOMB, Thalia Considine, 10/26/2010