ch-scene - Troika Music Festival 2010 - festival passes, Friends with Benefits,

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "melissa AT 307knoxrecords.com" <melissa.thomas AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Troika Music Festival 2010 - festival passes, Friends with Benefits,
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 08:41:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Folks,

Line-up has been posted and festival passes are for sale! Three-day
festival pass is $25. One-day passes will be available on the
individual show days; http://troikamusicfestival.bigcartel.com/
Your pass/passes will be mailed to you.

As always we are gearing up for another great year of Troika. This
year is super special because you can walk from venue to venue or
bike. We will be hosting shows at Central Park, 618 Foster St., The
Trotter Building, Motorco Music Hall, Fullsteam, Pinhook and Casbah.
More locations to be announced.

A full music schedule is available at
http://troikamusicfestival.org/artists/2010-schedule/
Please note that the schedule is subject to change and that more
artists will be added in coming weeks.

This year we are happy to be offering an opportunity for you to make a
donation to Friends with Benefits in addition to your pass purchase.
Friends with Benefits is a new non-profit which will help musicians
without adequate medical coverage. Read more here:
http://troikamusicfestival.org/festival-passes/

As many as 25 artists are expected to be on hand to display their
crafts, including Chris Williams of Plastic Flame Press, Liz Esser of
Haden Designs, Johanna Ely of Good Girls Studios, Marika Wendelken of
Durham City Goods, and Tanya Casteel of Cephalopod Ink Ceramics. More
information about the CraftShow can be found by clicking this link:
http://troikamusicfestival.org/craft-show/

Volunteers - we can't run this festival without you! Email
info@troikamusicfestival if you would like to volunteer.
We heart volunteers and this is a great way to be a part of the
festival. There are still opportunities to volunteer so just send us
an email.

More to come.......

Thanks,
Melissa

p.s. follow us on FB and Twitter

  • Troika Music Festival 2010 - festival passes, Friends with Benefits,, melissa AT 307knoxrecords.com, 10/08/2010