ch-scene - [Internationalist] Internationalist Books Upcoming Events (Oct 5-Oct 12)

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: internationalistbooks AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Internationalist] Internationalist Books Upcoming Events (Oct 5-Oct 12)
  • Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 16:27:15 -0400

Good Afternoon everyone! Just thought I'd let you know about the events coming up at your (favorite) local bookstore and community center (that would be I-Books, yo!)... Just two coming up in the next week, so this'll be short and sweet!<br />
THURSDAY OCTOBER 7 @ 6:30 PM DISCUSSION WITH AUTHOR OF &quot;REFLECTIONS FROM THE EDGE: TWO DECADES OF ESSAYS ON RACE, CULTURE, AND POLITICS FROM A YOUNG SOUTHERN WRITER.&quot;<br />
  Join us for a reading from and discussion of Dr. Jonathan Livingston's book &quot;Reflections From the Edge: Two Decades of Essays on Race, Culture, and Politics from a young southern writer.&quot; His book contains a collection of ten essays which have been published in newspapers throughout the Southeast and Midwest over a 15-year period. (go to  internationalistbooks.org for more info)<br />
In a couple weeks... <br />

---

Unsubscribe or update your subscription information here: