ch-scene - Embarrassing Fruits Album Release Show Tonight! Midtown Dickens +

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Will Hackney <willhack15 AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Embarrassing Fruits Album Release Show Tonight! Midtown Dickens +
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 10:19:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hey y'all,

We're having a big album release show tonight at Duke Coffeehouse in
honor of Embarrassing Fruits' new album, "Frontier Justice". We've got
a band from every city in the Triangle: Chapel Hill's Embarrassing
Fruits, Durham's Midtown Dickens and Raleigh's Lonnie Walker. The show
is free and BYOB.

Fruits new album is being released in Trekky's signature 3-part
package, with a vinyl record, compact disc and MP3 download, all for
just $12. AND the first 25 copies tonight come with a free poster!

EMBARRASSING FRUITS
MIDTOWN DICKENS
LONNIE WALKER

Friday, September 17.
Doors: 8. Show: 8:30.
Duke Coffeehouse
Free

Hope to see you there!

Facebook event:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=143547735663912

  • Embarrassing Fruits Album Release Show Tonight! Midtown Dickens +, Will Hackney, 09/17/2010