ch-scene - Casbah - local bookings

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Steve <beanthedodger AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Casbah - local bookings
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 11:36:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

I'm the guy who books the Casbah. I know a lot of local musicians are
on this list, so I figured I'd reach out. I've talked to many of you
already, but if I haven't talked to you about your band it could be
because I either don't have your contact info (lost my address book
when I got laid off of the last job) or perhaps I don't know you?

If you are a local band and would love to be considered for bookings
at Casbah (288 capacity venue in downtown Durham across the street
from the Fed), send me an email offline. I'm at
casbah.steve AT gmail.com.

Cheers.
Steve

  • Casbah - local bookings, Steve, 09/07/2010