ch-scene - Bands, I want to interview you

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Ian K <charmingmonster AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Bands, I want to interview you
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 11:39:20 -0400

Hi,

This is Ian, from Pistil.

I'm putting together a collection of short video and podcast interviews of
local bands for a new site. I'd love you to be a part of it. Interviews are
10-15 minutes, so it's easy to do, easy to watch.

Please respond to this e-mail to set up a time to do an interview.

Thanks

Ian
357-6004

--
"There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is

  • Bands, I want to interview you, Ian K, 08/06/2010