ch-scene - Seeking Sound Booth Operator

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: BSC <junk AT hitezone.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Seeking Sound Booth Operator
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 04:48:52 -0700 (PDT)

I'm looking to add one or two folks to our current staff of Sound
Booth Operators.

Experience w/ running sound a must.

If you'd like to get a feel for our booking/performance setup... read
the info here:
http://www.thebroadstreetcafe.com/BookingForm.html

If you'd like to get a feel for our schedule, go here:
http://www.thebroadstreetcafe.com/events.html

If interested, email me your contact information along with a brief
description of your previous sound experience to:

jh AT thebroadstreetcafe.com

If you seem like a good match for the BSC, i'll be in touch to discuss
details.

Thanks.

________
John Hite
The Broad Street Cafe ...Food, Music, Spirits
1116 Broad Street
Durham, NC 27705
http://www.TheBroadStreetCafe.com

  • Seeking Sound Booth Operator, BSC, 07/27/2010