ch-scene - A couple quick things...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Paperhand Puppet <donovan AT paperhand.org>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: A couple quick things...
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 09:42:19 -0400

Hi folks,

Our apologies for any confusion, but...
we're trying.

1. there are no "love & robots" shows this weekend. They will reboot in the
fall at Burning coal and other places.

2. There is no work day this sat the 29th.

3. We are performing at Duke gardens this sun
may 30th at 1 followed by a parade where we can all celebrate spring's
resplendent earthly delights!

4. tues june 1st from 6-9, Please join us for the burrito bash fundraiser at
the pittsboro general store cafe'. all proceeds will go to supporting
Paperhand and the abundance foundation, 2 local organizations that are to
cool to fail. Live music by the paperhand band, puppet auction, (donovan's
b'day), and much more. Hope to see you there.

Thank you all so much for your love and support,
The paperhand crew

  • A couple quick things..., Paperhand Puppet, 05/27/2010