ch-scene - looking for a Bobby

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Bobby's Fever" <bobbys.booking AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: looking for a Bobby
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 00:06:19 -0400

Hey Community

Bobby here, of local Durham band Bobby's Fever...quick update: Bobby Smellar
has step down as drummer which now gives a chance to some great drummer to
stand in and take the helm. First we want to thank and applaud Ryan for the
fantastic drumming and wish him well in all he does...but now we need a
drummer...so if you're up for it let us know...visit our page and give us a
listen. Hope to hear from ya...

email: bobbys.booking AT gmail.com

Cheers

Bobbys Fever

ps: not to be rude but must be at least over 21...sorry

http://www.myspace.com/bobbysfever

Home:
http://misbehavedrecords.com/

The Virgo 9:
http://www.misbehavedrecords.com/tv9.html

Princess and the Criminals:
http://www.misbehavedrecords.com/patc.html

Blood Red River:
http://www.misbehavedrecords.com/bloodredriver.html

  • looking for a Bobby, Bobby's Fever, 04/20/2010