ch-scene - calling for bands, musicians, and volunteers for MusicSPARK 2010

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Anna Bigelow <anna_bigelow AT ncsu.edu>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: calling for bands, musicians, and volunteers for MusicSPARK 2010
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 12:20:50 -0400

Hi everyone!

I am writing to give you a heads up about the musicSPARK 2010 application
that is already up online! Some of you may have played for musicSPARK last year (and did a fantastic job!). We loved working with every one of you, and this year we're trying to make your experience even better.

Our application process is entirely online this year. Pretty spiffy, right?
The* deadline is May 1st*, and the link is here on the musicSPARK page:
http://www.sparkcon.com/musicspark/entry

We're getting everything setup earlier this year so that you will know where
you're playing and sooner. This will allow both you and ourselves to better
promote the event, drawing more people, and having more fun.

This year's SPARKcon is September 16th-19th. We welcome applications from
you, your friends, your side projects that are lesser known, etc.

We'd also love for any of you to volunteer with us! We're all volunteer run,
so whether you want to play SPARKcon or not, we'd welcome your input/ help.
Join the google group for information. Opt out at any time, choose just to
get a weekly summary, whatever you'd like!
http://groups.google.com/group/musicspark

If you have any questions you can write to music AT sparkcon.com and we'll get
back to you asap.

Thanks for a great 2009, looking forward to 2010!
The 2010 musicSPARK team

Anna Bigelow
Assistant Professor
Department of Philosophy & Religious Studies
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695
919.515.6194
anna_bigelow AT ncsu.edu

  • calling for bands, musicians, and volunteers for MusicSPARK 2010, Anna Bigelow, 04/19/2010