ch-scene - New Video show this Friday at Pinhook with North Elementary!!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: matt <matthedt AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: New Video show this Friday at Pinhook with North Elementary!!
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 05:47:42 -0800 (PST)

Hey all y'all, I've got a pretty sweet video show worked out for North
Elementary, based on old video games. We did the first run at 506 a
few weeks back and, if you saw that, it will be similar but even
better. They sound really quite amazing these days, great new songs
and phenomenal live show.

Midnight, Pinhook, Friday March 5. The other bands sound like they
might be really good, too: http://www.thepinhook.com/events.htm

-matt

  • New Video show this Friday at Pinhook with North Elementary!!, matt, 03/03/2010