ch-scene - Practice Space Available

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Midtown Dickens <midtowndickens AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Practice Space Available
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 17:10:05 -0500

Hi Folks!

Bull City Headquarters / The Durham Bike Coop is seeking bands who would
like to practice in the space on Tue or Wed nights. We'd ask a $60/month
donation to the space (funds go towards rent, utilities, and programming) in
return for a set of keys. Please forward widely, and let me know if you're
interested.

Woot!

xoxoxo
Catherine

--
"Keepin the dream alive since 1982"
www.midtowndickens.com

  • Practice Space Available, Midtown Dickens, 02/14/2010