ch-scene - Jokes&Jokes&Jokes play Reservoir with 2 out-of-town duos 1/14

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "owenfitzg AT gmail.com" <owenfitzg AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Jokes&Jokes&Jokes play Reservoir with 2 out-of-town duos 1/14
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 22:31:10 -0800 (PST)

Hello Internet

My neat band Jokes&Jokes&Jokes plays the Reservoir January 14th.
Maybe you'd like to attend. We are a guitar and drums two piece that
plays what is basically literate and strange country music, but hits
ears differently depending on volume and pace. The other bands are
pretty neat too. One is called Lollipop Factory, they're guitar and
drums and it sounds like Black Sabbath and Queen kinda at the same
time, and they're from Ohio. The other is Gutter Glitter, they're
from Fayetteville, and good things come from there.

Jokes&Jokes&Jokes (carrboro)
Lollipop Factory (ohio)
Gutter Glitter (fayetteville)

Reservoir Jan 14
10ish
Free

Cheers -

Owen

  • Jokes&Jokes&Jokes play Reservoir with 2 out-of-town duos 1/14, owenfitzg AT gmail.com, 01/14/2010