ch-scene - music site seeks programmer for content management migration

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: World Music Central <aromero AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: music site seeks programmer for content management migration
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 05:22:44 -0800 (PST)

World Music Central needs help. We are looking for a web programmer
that will help us with content management migration. We are a
volunteer organization and are unable to pay, but we would be able to
provide a free collection of world music music CDs from the Rough
Guide travel collection.

Specifically, we would like to migrate from Geeklog/GL Fusion to a
better known content management system such as WordPress or Drupal. It
is a one time project and we are not seeking webmaster.

Contact: Angel Romero, angel at worldmusiccentral.org

Thank you

  • music site seeks programmer for content management migration, World Music Central, 01/09/2010