ch-scene - Slide Scale Massage and Yoga Classes! Forget what you think it cost!!!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Satya Tara Streib <lunasulis AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Slide Scale Massage and Yoga Classes! Forget what you think it cost!!!
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 06:33:43 -0500

At Nataraja Healing Arts we wish to make health accessible to all!
Especially while our country struggles to see the right to health for
all! So please come join us at one of our yoga classes or schedule a
massage and don't let your prejudices and wallets get in the way.

Slide Scale prices (cash / check) *Slide Scale Prices are based on
clients income. This makes Massage Therapy & Yoga Therapy accessible
to every one, for we all deserve health / vitality / happiness.

Massage Slide Scale

1 Hour Session:

1.5 Hour Session:

2 Hour Session:

2.5 Hour Session:

Willing to travel to you until we open up our center! *no Saturdays as
that is our day of rest!

SERVICE INDUSTRY PRICING (kind of like S.I.N. but healthier)
Slide Scale

"Let us help you and your employees increase happiness and health
within the work place and daily life!"

Yoga slide scale
Corporate Yoga (5 people to start)
Private Sessions: $35 - $45
Group Sessions: same

Community Yoga
$6-$10 per class

Currently at:
Carolina Dance Academy
3101 Guess Rd # E
Durham, NC 27705-2678

Namaste;

Satya Tara Streib
lunasulis AT gmail.com
919.323.9581

Satya Tara Streib
LMBT / RYT / NCTMB / AMTA / #8202

Satya is a North Carolina licensed massage therapist. She holds
memberships with the AMTA (American Massage Therapy Association), and
the NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and
Bodywork), and the Yoga Alliance (certified yoga teacher RYT). She
graduated from East West College of Massage and Healing Arts in
Portland, Oregon in November 2007. Satya specializes in Swedish, Deep
Tissue, Integrative Bodywork, Thai Bodywork, and a Shiatsu / Tuina
treatment.

Satya Tara has been teaching yoga since July 2002.
She graduated from Its Yoga School - Cincinnati, Ohio. Satya teaches
various Hatha Yoga techniques and Raja Yoga. Her aspirations are to
encourage others to build their own Personal Yoga Practice for mind /
body/ spirit / & community.

She is a mother and a wife and lives her practice and loves to gives
health and happiness to everyone she touches!

"Live, Laugh, & Love with your Community and Family"

  • Slide Scale Massage and Yoga Classes! Forget what you think it cost!!!, Satya Tara Streib, 01/06/2010